Intellectual Property Rights
The basic objective of the course is providing knowledge about Intellectual Property Rights andtheir use in various areas of day today life to researchers, professionals and layman. Through this course people will come to know how to protect our IPR rights.After successful completion of this course candidate will become familiar with general concepts of Intellectual Property Rights.
Nature of Intellectual Property: Patents, Designs, Trade and Copyrights.Process of Patenting and Development, Registration Procedure,Rights and Duties of Patentee,Assignment and licence ,Revocation of Patents,Infringement, Remedies & Penalties - Patent office and Appellate Board,Nature of Copyright - Subject matter of copyright: original literary, dramatic, musical, artistic works; cinematograph films and sound recordings.Registration Procedure,Term of protection,Ownership of copyright,Assignment and licence of copyright ,Infringement, Remedies & Penalties - Related Rights - Distinction between related rights and copyrights.
- Dr. Seema Rathi
Course Fees -
- 23/05/22 to 03/06/22
- Monday to Friday
- Week 2
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.