Public Speaking and Personality Development
- Acquire knowledge and practical information about public speaking, communication techniques and learning styles;
- Learn how to structure and plan effectively a speech or a presentation and how to listen and engage the audience;
- Have the chance to practice and improve their public speaking and communication skills in a positive and supportive environment;
- Get personalized guidance and feedback on how to communicate more effectively;
- Learn best practices and concrete tips related to delivering effective public speeches and presentations.
- Brief content-
1. Introduction to Public Speaking, and Administration management, Basic communication concepts, processes, and models; Communication concepts and principles and public speaking; Discuss the role of management in the workplace.
2. Listening and Speech Criticism in Business management
3.Identifying sources; Tools and techniques for selecting and refining speech topics; Identifying speech purposes; Central idea statement; The central idea; Audience analysis techniques.
4. Informative, persuasive, and ceremonial speeches
5. Discuss the major areas of management: human resources, leadership and communications, administrative services, and workplace systems and technology.
- Dr. Amrita Soni
Course Fees -
- 30/05/22 to 10/06/22
- Monday to Friday
- Week 2
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.