Applications of IoT
This course is designed to enable the audience to be familiar with the concepts of the Internet of Things (IoT) and also, train them to work on real-time applications of IoT using hands-on training.
• Introduction of IoT
• Requirements for IoT based modules
• Peripherals support details
• Installing required drivers and software
• Hardware and Software compatibility
• Node MCU
• Pin details of Node MCU(Wi fi Module)
• Raspberry Pi
• Arduino IDE (Coding and compiling the code)
• Burning code into hardware
• Using inbuilt WiFi to connect the devices to internet
• I/O Programming(LEDs, Buzzer,AC Appliances)
• Sensors interfacing
• Peripherals control using the Internet
• Operating the peripherals using APP
• Project designing
• IoT Based Smart Notice board
• Smart bin
• IoT Based parking information
• Smart refrigerator
- Dr Gourav Shrivastava
Course Fees -
- 30/05/22 to 10/06/22
- Monday to Friday
- Week 2
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.