Real Time IOT and AI
AI enabled IoT creates intelligent machines that simulate smart behaviour and supports in decision making with little or no human interference, While IoT deals with devices interacting using the internet, AI makes the devices learn from their data and experience through live examples.
Introduction to Robotics & IOT ,Key Features , Types of Sensors and Technologies , Power Distribution , Difference between Robotics & IOT,Data Collection, Real Time Analytics, Applications of IOT and Uses, Introduction to Hardware related to IOT,Working with Actuators, Ultrasonic, IR, POT, LDR, DHT11 Sensors.,Wireless Technology (Bluetooth with App),Working with Actuators, Ultrasonic, IR, POT, LDR, DHT11 Sensors.,Wireless Technology (Bluetooth with App),IOT Controller with Localhost Server,Customize apps for IOT,Applications of TUNIOT.,Cloud data Stimulation , Using google Firebase (Database),Cloud data Stimulation , MQTT Protocol,) Cloud data Stimulation , IFTTT (If This Then That).
- Prof.Priya Tiwari
Course Fees -
- 06/06/22 to 17/06/22
- Monday to Friday
- Week 2
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.