Crash Course UGC NET English
A systematic study plan could help a candidate to plan better and score more in the UGC NET English Exam. With a correct strategy in mind, we bring you the UGC NET ENGLISH study plan curated by our experts to assist you in your preparation.
With the syllabus of the English Literature getting generic from specific, the scope of each topic in the subject has diversified. As compared to earlier, the present syllabus does not mention specific topics but indicates general ones like Drama, Poetry, Fiction, etc.
It's quite interesting because UGC aims to test your English Literature knowledge without specifying categorized subtopics. Also, introducing several new topics such as "Cultural Studies" and "Research Methods and Materials in English" requires you to diversify your knowledge.
You are not just required to carry bookish knowledge. Still, it would be best to look at the texts through the lens of societal and cultural worldviews, besides appreciating the practical application of research and teaching
Paper patter, Make list of important topics,Make strategy,Divide strong, medium and weak topics,Strategy for subject-specific paper,English Literature Part I,English Literature Part II,English Literature Part III,English Literature Part IV,English Literature Part V.
- Dr Swati A. Sharma
Course Fees -
- 04/07/22 to 15/07/22
- Monday to Friday
- Week 2
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.