Google Sketchup - 3D software
The SketchUp course is designed for individuals who wish to learn the SketchUp for building design applications. The course chapters are arranged in such a way to integrate concepts related to each topic and the same is justified with the corresponding tools and application oriented examples. This makes the learning simple and systematic and enables one to gain more insight on the various tools covered.
Introduction to Google Sketch-Up ,What is Google sketch-up and how Do Interior Designers Use It?,TheDifference between Traditional CAD Drawings and Models, Understanding about User Interface, Space navigation, Exploring the Interface, Modeling Furniture and Accessories, Modeling of two Storey house/ bungalow,Painting with colours, textures, photo matching, Enhancing and presenting 3D model, Plugins and layout understandings, Importing and understanding elements from 3D Warehouse.
- Ar. Niharika Sehgal
Course Fees -
- 06/06/22 to 17/06/22
- Monday to Friday
- Week 2
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.