1. Project- Basic Residences will be taken as a case examples and all the services will be taught in regard to the projects.
2. Plumbing: Being the most essential utility, first of all plumbing and sanitary services will be talked about.
3. Electrification- Conduiting: Design of Electrical Services for Buildings provides a basic grounding for students and graduates in the field. It covers methods of wiring, schemes of distribution and protection for lighting and power installations. Systems such as alarms and standby supplies are also covered.
4. Electrification- Lighting: Lighting is one of the most visible and important items that we get involved in when designing buildings. We cannot underestimate the importance of lighting on your finished building. When designing and selecting a lighting system we consider cost, energy usage, glare, aesthetics, controls, health & safety, and environmental impact.
5. HVAC: The three major functions of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning are interrelated, especially with the need to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality within reasonable installation, operation, and maintenance costs.
6. Mock-Test: The candidates need to clear this test in order to receive Training certificate, and rest will gain the participation certificate.
7. Every module will be inclusive of planning, layout plans, live case examples, Tips & Tricks and challenges faced on site, while execution of these services.