Forensic Science in Graphology and Palmistry
- Graphology is the analysis of handwriting with attempt to determine someone's personality traits. No scientific evidence exists to support graphology, and it is generally considered a pseudoscience or scientifically questionable practice, palmistry is the scientific way of analyzing palm and fingerprint for the purpose of assessing the personality of an individual.
Graphology & Handwriting : Introduction, History, and Basic Knowledge of Handwriting Analysis, Graphology etc. Scope / Use of Graphology, Graphology and Questioned Document & Handwriting, Psychological Theories of Personality as applied to Graphology, Danger Signs, Handwriting / Signatures, Characteristics, Study of Slant, Alignment, Size, Pressure, Speed, Stroke Structure, Angle etc.Introduction to Document Examination Nature and problems of document examination, classification of forensic documents, Specimen/Admitted writings/type writings etc: handling, preservation and marking of documents, importance of natural variations and disguise in writing, various types of forensic documents- genuine and forged documents, holographic documents, principles of handwriting identification, basic tools needed for Forensic Document Examination & their use, analysis of paper and inks.
Handwriting and Signature examination Various writing features and their estimation, general characteristics of handwriting, individual characteristics of handwriting, ethnic and gender variability of handwriting, various types of forgeries and their detection, examination of signatures –characteristics of genuine and forged signatures, identification of forger, identification of writer of anonymous letters and application of Forensic Stylistics/Linguistics in the identification of writer, examination of built-up documents and determination of sequence of strokes.Origin and History of Palmistry- Pioneers of Palmistry in India, Uses of Palmistry in Forensic sciences, Procedure for taking palm prints, different Methods of taking palm prints.- Which hand is to be studied, the Left hand or the Right hand or both?- Who can become a palmist; Code and conduct/responsibility of a palmist.- The meaning of terms Cheirognomy, Cheirosophy, Cheirology, Cheiromancy, Detection of criminal tendencies from Palmistry- Indications in the Hands of certain typical professionals such as Shilpis, Artists, soldiers, Doctors, Engineers, Saint or seer, Writers, actors, Murderers, Teachers, working hand, IAS and other high level government officers, Agriculturist, Businessman, Judge, Lawyer, Musician, Nurse, Philosopher, Politician, Scientist, Sportsman, etc,Fundamentals of Palmistry Introduction to the hand: various fingers and mounts, Classification of hands in to 7 types. - The colour, texture and flexibility of the hand, Hair and spots on the hand -Study of FingersSmooth and knotted fingers, Types of finger tips, High, Low and Medium Setting of Fingers, Spacing between fingers, Comparative length of fingers and Palm, inclination of fingers, Phalanges of fingers, etc Study of thumb: Its phalanges, shape of the tip (supple, waisted, conic, square, etc), its flexibility and stiffness and their effects.
- Ms.pinky Nishad
Course Fees -
- 23/05/22 to 03/06/22
- Monday to Friday
- Week 2
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.