Engineering Design and Rapid Prototyping
This course provides students with an opportunity to conceive, design and implement a product, using rapid prototyping methods and computer-aid tools. In this course each student has to meet a set of design requirements and constraints for a structural component. A course of iteration, fabrication, and validation completes this manual design cycle. Conducts design optimization using structural analysis software, with their prototype as a baseline.
Prototype Modelling: State of the art in casting three Dimensional object
Regenerative Manufacturing: Learn Layer by layer/Slice manufacturing
Flexible manufacturing System: What is FMS?, Flexibility, History of FMS, Types of FMS, FMS Components, FMS Layout, FMS Applications and Benefits, FMS Disadvantage
CAD Sofware : Auto CAD, Solid Works, Creo.
- Amit Soni
Course Fees -
- 06/06/22 to 17/06/22
- Monday to Friday
- Week 2
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.