Oops with JAVA
Java is a computer programming language and OOPs stands for Object-Oriented Programming. Procedural programming is about writing procedures or methods that perform operations on the data, while object-oriented programming is about creating objects that contain both data and methods.
The main ideas behind Java's Object-Oriented Programming, OOP concepts include abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism. Basically, Java OOP concepts let us create working methods and variables, then re-use all or part of them without compromising security
- Dr Smita Raj Jain
Course Fees -
- 16/05/22 to 27/05/22
- Monday to Friday
- Week 2
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.