PYTHON Fundamentals for Beginners
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. It's high-level built-in data structures, combined with dynamic typing and dynamic binding, make it very attractive for Rapid Application Development, as well as for use as a scripting or glue language to connect existing components together. Python's simple, easy-to-learn syntax emphasizes readability and therefore reduces the cost of program maintenance. Python supports modules and packages, which encourages program modularity and code reuse. The Python interpreter and the extensive standard library are available in source or binary form without charge for all major platforms and can be freely distributed.
This is the ultimate hands-On python IDE "Spyder" comes under Anaconda Navigator. Spyder is a free and open-source scientific environment written in Python, for Python, and designed by and for scientists, engineers, and data analysts. It features a unique combination of the advanced editing, analysis, debugging, and profiling functionality of a comprehensive development tool with the data exploration, interactive execution, deep inspection, and beautiful visualization capabilities of a scientific package.
Python Introduction, Features of Python Programming, Rules for Python Variables, Python Interpreter and its modes, IDLE (Integrated development learning Environment), Values and Data types, Basic Operations in Python, Operators, and Functions in Python, Course starts from scratching through Import files, Variables, statements, loops, etc., Installing IDE, a Basic program in python, Add-on glimpse on the application of ML/AI using python programming.
- Prateek Singhal
Course Fees -
- 20/06/22 to 01/07/22
- Monday to Friday
- Week 2
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.