Rencently Developed Materials in The Field of Bioimplant Applications
In the present course, we will discuss the newly developed biomaterials along with their properties like mechanical, electrochemical, microstructural as well as biological. The properties of the developed materials will also be compared with that of the human bone.
Recently developed materials, metal foams, mechanical properties of developed materials, electrochemical properties, Types of bones and their properties. Metal foams and its applicability in the field of bioimplant applications
- Amit Abhash
Course Fees -
- 04/07/22 to 15/07/22
- Monday to Friday
- Week 2
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.