AutoCAD is the standard design software used in the engineering, architecture, interior design, and construction industries. Designers and drafters use it to create two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) computer drawings. Students interested in learning how to use this software can complete coursework to earn a certificate or degree or take individual non-credit classes at a higher education institution
1. Introduction and Orientation ,Introduction to Computer-Aided Drafting and Design ,Geometric Shapes, Linear Dimensions,Design Processes and Methods ,Sketching and 3D modeling,MCQ and Tutorial ,Multiview Drawings,Geometric Constructions ,Dimensioning and Tolerancing ,Three-dimensional Modeling ,Production Drawings ,Section Views, MCQ and Tutorial
- Prof. Mukesh Singh Baghel
Course Fees -
- 04/07/22 to 15/07/22
- Monday to Friday
- Week 2
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.