HAND ON TRAINING ON VARIOUS METHODS INVOLVE IN PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYSIS
Pharmaceutical Analysis is important dimension of pharmacy. The main purpose of Pharmaceutical Analysis is to identify substances, purify them, separate them, quantify them, determine the molecular structures of chemical compounds that make up pharmaceuticals, and determine how these compounds are combined to make up a pharmaceutical product.
The course is planned with aim to provide the platform to all the participants to understand and perform basic methods of analysis. It is an Industry Job oriented Course.
The course will also provide latest updated on pharmaceutical analysis and will help & guide the participants to play their important role in drug analysis.
Why Pharmaceutical Analysis? Different approaches for Pharmaceutical Analysis,How to prepare different solutions and dilutions,Estimation of drug content using titrimetric analysis (acid base,Estimation of drug content by colorimeter ,Calibration and Validation of colorimeter & UV Visible spectrophotometer , UV Visible spectrophotometer, its modes & Equivalency calculation from dosage form,Estimation of single drug using UV Visible spectrophotometer,Estimation of combination drug using UV Visible spectrophotometer ,Estimation of combination drug using UV Visible spectrophotometer, Industrial QC Expert Session and Valedictory
- Dr Hemant Swami
Course Fees -
- 04/07/22 to 15/07/22
- Monday to Friday
- Week 2
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.