Research Tools and Techniques
Research Tools act as vehicle that facilitate and related activities. The selection of suitable tools and techniques plays a vital role in successful research. The main purpose of this summer training program is to give an insight about various tools and techniques employ at various stages of research process. Appropriate tools and techniques can save cost and time, reduces the likelihood of errors, helps in decision making and maintaining the integrity of research.
Nuts and Bolts of Writing
- Introduction to LaTeX Tool and Grammarly
- Grammatical and Spelling Check
- Writing Style
- Styling Pages
- Formatting Text ,Tables and Images
- Create Professional Presentation
Reference Management Tools
- Introduction to Free and Commercial Reference Management Tools viz. Zotero, Endnote, Mendeley
- Store and Organize References
- Generate Citations and Bibliographies
- Referencing Styles Conversion as Per Publication
Plagiarism and Paraphrasing tools
- Brief Overview of Plagiarism and Paraphrasing Tools Such as Urkund, Spinbot etc.
- Plagiarism Checkers
- Paraphrasing Tools
- Citations Managers
Drafting & Design Tools
- Effective Research Drawing & Design Tools
- Enhancement of Images,Picture, Graphs, Schematic Diagrams using Chemdraw, Design Expert
Statistical Software and Data Analysis
- Statistical Treatment of Data
- Statistics Tools
- Analytical Tools
- Dr. Sapna Dabade
Course Fees -
- 27/06/22 to 08/07/22
- Monday to Friday
- Week 2
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.