- Prof. Shobhna geete
- Monday to Friday
- Indian Learner - Rs. 1000/-
Course Fees -
International Applicant - $20
- 2 Weeks
- 31/05/21 to 05/06/21
Managing psychology and stress during COVID 19 Pandemic
Managing psychology and stress during covid 19 is very helpful programme for managing stress and how to overcome it. And also helpful to handle the situation in pandemic condition.
- How to keep mental and physical health good in present situation
- How we can support others in this situation
- How to increase emotional positivity in the person to handle the situation.
- How Yoga,Dhyana ,and Sadhana helps us to prevent from disease
- How to handle mental and financial stress during the session
- How we can do budgeting during the reduced salary position
- Hobby and its importance
Coordinator Name : shobhna geete
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No. : +91 9977223755
Resource Person's/Trainer's(1) Name : Dr. Ritu Joshi
HOD, SIMS in Department of Management,SAGE University Indore, (M.P.), India
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Complete your registration for your respective courses by completing the payment formalities after login.