Course Fees - Indian Learner - Rs. 1000/- International Applicant - $20
Duration - 2 Weeks
Date - 07/06/21 to 18/06/21
Level - 1
MATLAB for Beginners for Electronics Engineers
MATLAB is a programming language which allows matrix manipulations, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms and creation of user interfaces. This course provides an introduction to the MATLAB computing environment and is intended for beginning users as well as those who have worked on this software. It is designed to give knowledge from basic to advanced programming in MATLAB, including popular toolboxes and its applications in engineering fields.
1. MATLAB and its features
Basic mathematics with MATLAB
Working with arrays of numbers
Graph plots: Sine, cosine plots, and overlay plots
Solving Linear equations
2. Signal processing and communication applications using MATLAB.
Discrete signal plotting,
Sampling of continuous time signals,
DFT and convolution of signals
Frequency domain representation of signal
3. Image processing applications using MATLAB.
4. Control system applications using MATLAB
Basicsof control system
Bode plot, Nyquist plot, Root locus.
State space analysis.
5. Introduction to Simulink.
Designing of basic communication and control systems using Simulink.
6. Fuzzy logic toolbox in MATLAB.
Rule designing and optimization using Fuzzy logic.
Case study using Fuzzy logic
Dr. M. Fatima
Dr. M. Fatima is a professor in Electronics and Communication deptt of SIRT, Bhopal. She has experience of conducting training on MATLAB.
Prof. Navneet Kaur
Prof. Navneet is professor in Electronics and Communication deptt of SIRT. Bhopal. She has experience of organizing workshops on various latest topics like MATLAB.
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Complete your registration for your respective courses by completing the payment formalities after login.