Course Fees - Indian Learner - Rs. 1000/- International Applicant - $20
Duration - 2 Weeks
Date - 14/06/21 to 25/06/21
Level - 1
Introduction of Design of Experiments
Design of experiments (DOE) is defined as a branch of applied statistics that deals with planning, conducting, analyzing, and interpreting controlled tests to evaluate the factors that control the value of a parameter or group of parameters.
Strategy of Experimentation, Typical applications of Experimental design, Basic Principles, Guidelines for Designing Experiments.
Concepts of random variable, probability, Mean median and mode, Measures of Variability, Concept of confidence level.
Two-level experimental designs for two factors and three factors.
Three-level experimental designs for two factors and three factors, Factor effects,
Factor interactions, Fractional factorial design, Central composite designs. Illustration through Numerical examples
Analysis of variance (ANOVA) in Factorial Experiments, Regression analysis,
Surface response methodology, Taguchi Method, Full Factorial Design
Mathematical models from experimental data. Illustration through Numerical examples.
Dr. M. K. Pradhan
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Department MANIT Bhopal
Author of Science citation Index journals
Dr. Ravi Vidyarthy, (M.Tech : IIT Roorkee, PhD : IIT Roorkee)
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, BITS Hyderabad
Dr. Lokesh Kumar Boriwal (M.Tech IIT Roorkee, PhD NIT Bhopal)
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, SAGE University Indore
• Reviewer of International Journal (Elsevier, Taylor & Francis, Springer, MMI)
• Awarded by Best Research Award 2020 (SCiFix)
• International Level Speaker
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Complete your registration for your respective courses by completing the payment formalities after login.