- Mr. Shiv Mohan Sharma
- Monday to Friday
- Indian Learner - Rs. 1000/-
Course Fees -
International Applicant - $20
- 2 Weeks
- 24/05/21 to 04/06/21
Use of Animation & VFX in journalism
To make people aware of the need, purpose and scope of VFX and Animation. So, People will able to apply VFX & Animation at various places of Media/ Journalism.
- Concept and theory of VFX and Animation
- Principles of design , Basic elements of graphic and design
- Art of Printing: Evolution, Types, & Technical Revolution
- Physical form, aesthetics and function, fonts
- Printing methods - Letter press, Gravure, Offset, & Screen printing, Printing paper –Types & size
- Magazine layout, pagination, designing various part
- Layout of broadsheet and tabloid
- Computer Composing & Design
- Multi media: Characteristics and function and Digital and Colored
- Designing a layout of leaflet, bookmark & letter head
- Design a poster on development issue
- Designing of cover page of a magazine
- Designing a front page of news paper
- Design a wall magazine
Coordinator Name : Mr. Shiv Mohan Sharma
eMail : email@example.com
Mobile No. :+91 7045159004 / 9074812153
Resource Person's/Trainer's(1) Name : Mr. Ajay M. Lalawat
Working as a Animator, IJMC, SAGE University, Indore (MP). He have almost 7 years of Experience of Editing/ VFX/Animation.
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Complete your registration for your respective courses by completing the payment formalities after login.